Title: Life and Livelihood Program
Donor: World Education
Period: 01/05/2063 to 30/05/2064
VDCs: Khalanga, Chhiwang, Garayala, Kholagaun and Bjayasowari
Major theme/ activities:
- School Restructure Support Programme
Due to lack of physical infrastructure/ Building where the non facilities of reading / teaching, this programme has supported Rs 75,000 per school to such school in 4 VDC of the district.
- Women Economic Empowerment and literacy Programme
Because of conflict affected single women compelled to spend single life so we had try to empower them in social, economic and cultural aspects by conducting 6 months Literacy class and created the environment of employment and income financially. The project also NPRs 8,500 Cash per bemeficiary was supported to 38 women.
- Self Employment Education Programme
- Conduction of 6 month bussiness to 50 people
- 2 days Candle Making Training to 25 MEs in Khalanga coordinating and collaborating with Cottage and small Industry Development Committee
- conducted 2 days Off season vegetable Production Training to 25 MEs in Chhibang VDC especially excluded conflict affected children at the age of 14 to 18.
- School Support Programme
To develop the Organizational/ Institutional development we have provided NPRs 15,000 to conduct any types of income generation and other activities such as equip school with minimum essential instruments.
- Scholarship Distribution Programme
Those children who have lost their parents, during the conflict are supported by providing Scholarship. Dalit, Janajati, poor, girl and DAG were prioritized for scholarship shchemes. It was expected that scholarship recipients continue formal education just like other children in the school.
- Main Dispatching service
This service was provided to 25 conflict victims, wounded during the conflict, physically and mentally disable, youth, single women/men, aiming to provide health, education, legal service, which will help in necessary economic, Social and cultural service.
- Psycho Socio D service
This service was provided to 52 single women/men, orphans who lost their parents, husbands during the conflict period for adjustment in the society which help to forget incidents in their lives and develop their social, economic and cultural aspect as well.